will observe all standard chess pieces movement rules. Those
included basic, castling, pawn promotion, and en passant moves.
There are four game modes:
- Play On A Single iDevice - Two players play using a single iDevice.
- Play On Two iDevices Via Local Wifi - Two players play with individual iDevice via local WiFi.
- Online Live Via Game Center - Two players play against each other live across Internet via Game Center.
- Turn-based Via Game Center - Two players take turns
- not live - across Internet via Game Center.
For game modes that required two iDevices:
The match will end with result in a won/lost status if:
- Player can choose to resign the match which will result in a loss.
- Player can request for a draw game. The match will result in a tied
game if the other player agreed to.
The match will end with result in a draw status if:
- One player is resigning.
- Take turn timeout expiration for a player. This
only applied to game mode 4. The
player with timeout expiration will result in lost match. This
timeout is set at 24 hours.
- A king has been captured. This resulted when a player's king was in check but the player
did not make a defensive move to remove the threat. The other player
will capture the king when his turn to move. Note that app will
highlight the king and all attackers involved. But it will not
prevent a non-defensive move.
- There are only kings left on game board.
- One player has only a king chess piece left and the other
player has a king and a bishop.
- One player has only a king chess piece left and the other player has a king and a
- A draw was requested and accepted by both players.
- In game mode 1, chess pieces can be removed at the beginning of the match.
- For game mode 2, 3, and 4 you can send text massages while game is active.
- For game mode 3, you can also activate voice chat.
- In game mode 4, a forfeit will result with a lost match.